5D DIY Diamond Painting! Photo Custom - Make Your Own - Unframed
For smaller pictures or single pictures see our sister shop
www.scrapnpatch.com.au or ebay store https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/scrapnpatch
How to attach photos for your own 5D diamond painting
Here is what you need to do to get a good result etc.
Just purchase the item via eBay and choose your size and pay for it.
Then follow the directions below on how to attach it to a message to us.
Tip. The larger the size the better the result, provided you provide a photo that is of good quality and size.
I recommend around at least 1 mb in size. (Please check the size via your computer as a small 100kb photo won't work)
As long you hold the rights to the photo and they are morally and legally acceptable no problem.
We will send it off to our suppliers to have it made it.
We quote between 10-20 business days though this can vary both ways by a few days normally quicker.
The item is tracked so both of us can keep an eye on where it to make sure it is delivered.
We don't reuse or sell etc, personal photos and wont pass them to anyone except the supplier of course.
We hope this helps.
Any other question gladly answered. Happy shopping
Rob & Liz
Some diamond designs offer round or square drill beads. Others just 1 type is available.
NB: Postage times can vary so allow 10-19 working days as these come from an overseas supplier.
Handy hint - The larger the design you choose, the more detailed your image will be.
Check out our YouTube video of a box being unpacked for the first time below and how it works.
DIY Diamond painting production steps
- Open the box/bag and check the diamond drawings special tools.
- View the resin diamond colour, arranged in order of coding.
- Uncover part of covering of the drawing, you will see a lot of symbols corresponding to the colour coding. We suggest just peeling a part back, not the whole at once!
- According to the corresponding colour code - place the corresponding resin inlaid
diamond on that symbol.
- Suggestion - use one type of the resin diamond at a time for faster completion and ease.
- In order to create a perfect diamond painting drawing, put together in one place and work on that colour packet.
- Push straight down onto mat with the diamonds.
- Keep it neat by aligning the beads close together to avoid gaps.
- We suggest using little tubs or containers to keep beads in.
- To complete a good diamond drawing, put your finished product in a suitable frame for display.
About Photo Custom
It is really popular and fashionable to customize whatever the photo you want to
make a diamond painting, such as your family or your own portrait, wedding
pictures, photos of travelling, pets, and beautiful scenery etc. Then you can
DIY your own photo with your family, and finally put it in a frame on the wall of
your house or give it to others as a unique and memorable gift! Just place the
order and send your photo to us, and we will give you a perfect diamond
embroidery of any photo you want!
Pattern Type: Portrait
External Packaging: Colored Box
Canvas Packing Method: Rolled Up
Diamond Shape: Square
Pasting Area: Full
Number of Colors: according photo